Thursday, February 22, 2018

"Using Altenew Persian Motifs Stamps"

Good Thursday, February 22, 2018 to all.
It's a beautiful morning in my part of the world.  The warm temps outside, the grass and the crocuses are speaking Spring even though the calendar is saying we have another month before it will be official.  Older people, when I was growing up, called this kind of weather "pneumonia weather".  Winter is not really over but you'll experiencing unusual warmer temperatures...  You start wearing sweaters instead of coats and no hats.  Basically, you let your guard down from protecting yourself from colds and flu.
I have a lot to get done today since we don't have to go out.  Before working on other projects,  I took out a stamp, Versa Mark stamp pad, white embossing powder, and  some colored pencils to do a focal image for a card.  I then layered some cardstock to form a 6 x 4.50 card including the focal image.  Thanks to Pri   https://meandmydailypapercraft.blogspot.com/2018/02/altenew-february-2018-inspiration.html for inspiring me with her beautiful card.

 I'm calling this "Hello" and will be adding it to the challenge over at http://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com.

Enabler's List:
cardstock: Neenah white and Recollections light tan
stamp: Altenew Persian Motifs
inks: Distress Ink ground expresso and Prismacolor Premier  pink and green pencils; Ranger Liquid Pearls petal pink
die: Sizzix Pondering Words
embellishments: Tim Holtz idea-ology adornments snowflakes; bead landing key; pink organza ribbon; American Crafts pink ribbon hemp cord

This is my bible journaling card for the week.  Since it will be my sister's birthday...I'll send it on to her.  She also loves to give out cards to people in her church.  It incorporates a gifted die cut from a swap and a bible journaling stamp set from American Crafts.  The cardstock is from a Recollections paper pad.

Take care and come visit again.  I love reading your comments so write something for me to read.

Sending you a hug and LOVE,
Lois

No comments: