Thursday, March 1, 2018

"Only A Mother..."

March 1, 2018...Thursday
It's another day of crafting while the weather outside is wet and cold.  We experienced spring type weather last week and now back to what it should be...winter.
I'm inside and my craft room is in chaos.  Why?  Because I made it that way.  I need to organize so I can find things without my space looking the way it is looking at this moment.  I've had ideas rolling around in my head of projects I can make but cannot find what I'm looking for in my space...when I know I have it.
I stopped for a moment and made something that was not originally on my radar.  I had a few sheets of paper left in a pad.  To finish using it, I cut out a piece from one page and the flower parts from two other pages to use for decoupage.  Okay, so that was the easy part. The sentiment was the problem.  I tried several but they didn't click with my image.   Then, I thought about my donation box for the soldiers.  Yes, that box again!   By the time I submit my cards  to go out of the country...it will be close to Mother's Day.  Therefore, I used a sentiment close to Mother's Day that I found in my collection.
Here, take a look:
entry for http://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com
The sentiment reads, "Only a MOTHER can communicate Love without saying a word". 
Isn't that nice for us who are mothers.  It only takes a look,  a gesture, and/or  a touch, without opening your mouth to let your child know he or she is LOVED.

Enabler's List:
cardstock: paper from g.c.d. studios "Antiquities; burgundy cardstock from PaperandMore
die: ODBD Layered Lacey Ovals
sentiment from the Paper Studio stick.a.bilities mom phrases foiled
embellishment: gold Nuvo drops


Have a great day everyone.  I'm going to clean my craft space, what about you.  Be on the look out for some of the gems I hope to find in my chaotic jumble of crafting supplies.
Thanks for viewing.  Please come again.

Sending you a hug and Love,
Lois


No comments: