Wednesday, March 21, 2018

"Paper Patterns"

Hello friends, followers, visitors and viewers.
Welcome to a cold, snowy Wednesday if you're on the east coast of the United States.  I know that I have friends who are entering early fall and some are still experiencing summer.  We are having another nor'easter as the weather people are reporting and yesterday was the beginning of spring according to the calendar.
I made a card today.  I had no inspiration from anything or anybody...I just started putting pattern paper together and found an image to adhere to the front...then, I went searching for a sentiment to attach to  the card...it's done!
This one will be put in the file for soldiers.

entry for http://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com
The card base is Neenah white cardstock and the layers are black Recollections cardstock.  The pattern paper is some I pulled from my stash that came out of paper pads that I no longer remember the name and didn't keep a record of where they came from (my bad).

Today, really feels like a "what's in my stash" day.  

Thanks for viewing and have a good day.
Love,
Lois

No comments: