Wednesday, March 14, 2018

"Revisiting A Punch and A Die"

Is it Wednesday?
Is it the middle of the week?
Well, hello once again friends, visitors, followers, and viewers.
How are you doing with the time change?  Have you been late for appointments?  Does it feel as if your body cannot catch up with your brain?
I've been sluggish for the last two days and I don't know why.  I'm going to say it is the time difference for the present moment.  Until something else happen, then I'll see someone about this condition.
My husband had surgery back in January and he has been having Physical Therapy sessions since February.  We thought he was going to be release on last Wednesday but was told he possibly had another week to go.  He is schedule for this Friday and I prepared this card for his therapist.  She has been so patient and kind with him that he actually requested her when they tried to give him someone else.
entry for http://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com
 Enabler's List:
cardstock: Neenah white; Hunkydory pattern paper; Kaisercraft  wood panel: Prima Zella Teal brown dots (small and large) and flowers
dies: Spellbinders radiant rectangle and Martha Stewart edge punch embroidery
embellishments: Recollections light blue flowers and Martha Stewart faux gems
Martha Stewart edge punch embroidery

Spellbinders radiant rectangle die

Very seldom will I pull out punches and dies that are not used often.  After looking through things that I have, I put aside numerous items that have been forgotten.  I wanted to revisit using them today.  Do you remember these...the punch and the die?

Thanks for taking a little time to view with me today.  It is always a pleasure to hear from you and to know you slipped through the door to this blog.
Come again!!!

Sending you a hug and LOVE,
Lois

No comments: