Thursday, March 22, 2018

"Thank You Card"

Good Day friends, followers, visitors and viewers.
Did you survive your Nor'easter if you live within the parameters of it?   The snow came and it melted before twelve noon.  Unfortunately, it has been predicted that we will see more on Sunday.

My card for today is one that I need in my arsenal (an array of resources available for a certain purpose) when I need a "Thank You" Card. 
I love flowers...real and fake.  I love putting them on my cards.  I've been making a lot of purchases that included paper flowers.  I'm sharing a sample of 49 Market handmade pieces today along with die cuts.

An entry for http://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

Enabler's List:
cardstock: brown card base and light blue cardstock from PaperandMore.com: light brown from Recollections;  pattern paper from Hunkydory; white used for swirl is a piece of Ranger water color paper
dies: Sizzix Bigz caged bird; Tonic Studio beautiful bloom Sweet Melia;
embellishments: Ranger robin's nest liquid pearls; 49 Market Vintage Shades Potpourri...sage; feathers from Michaels; ribbon from Funkie Junkie

Thanks for your kindness in coming over to view today.

Love and hugs,
Lois


No comments: