Tuesday, March 20, 2018

"Three Dies To Make A Card"

Happy First Day Of Spring!
Some can see and feel it but others are still in the "winter mode".  Our area is experiencing rain that will turn into snow by tomorrow.   We will get there (spring) and stay for a time before summer gets here.

Have you ever talked with an individual who cannot visualize positive results?  They always have something negative to say or they never think anything is going to work out okay.  Even if you try to steer them into the correct mindset in accepting that some things will work out with a positive result.
Not everything is doom.

My card share for today was inspired by a conversation I had with an individual...no matter what I was trying to convey in a positive manner, the person kept repeating..."it's not going to happen, nothing ever works out for me, I always have bad luck".  On the day that this person gets some positive feedback from an issue that is going on, then, I'll kindly give this card to them.  Until then, it will stay in my  file of cards...to be used when the situation arise.

 Someone will enjoy this on today.   I'm entering it over at http://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

Enabler's List:
cardstock: Neenah white; black Recollections; pattern paper from g.c.d. Antiquities and Kaisercraft wood grain paper pad
dies: Sizzix wildflowers 2; Cherry Lynn fancy pots; and Spellbinders timeless rectangles


Stay positive my friends.  It always seems impossible until it's done.

Love your visits and your comments.  You are invited to come again!

Sending you a  hug and love,
Lois

No comments: