Friday, March 16, 2018

"Using Distress Oxides On Glossy Paper"

We've made it to Friday my friends, followers, visitors and viewers.
For those who have the weekend off, I know you have great plans to either relax, shop, or be entertained.   Just catching up on that hour you turned your clock ahead last weekend would be nice.  Some of us don't like to go shopping even if it is to get grocery but if you're a lover of shopping, do a lot of window shopping.  Doing it that way will not obligate you to spend money.  Being entertained at the movies or since this weekend is St. Patrick's Day, why not enjoy those festivities.  Some places will be having parades or Irish food tasting.  Check out you local listing.

It looks like spring outside but for me it doesn't feel that way.  Bright shining sun but cool winds for my body.  Officially, the calendar will say spring on Tuesday, so I made a spring card today.  I experimented with using distress oxide inks on glossy cardstock (Canon) again this week.  I fabricated a bag from my piece of colored cardstock.  I used the last of some flowers I had in my stash and added a bunny sticker from Recollection.  The frame was fussy cut from some pink cardstock and the sign came from a larger bunny I had received in the mail.  I had some green and pink tissue paper that I tore and stuff down in the bag.  A fun little quick and easy project.

Happy Spring everyone!!!
Thanks for looking.

Sending you a hug and LOVE,
Lois

No comments: