Monday, April 16, 2018

"Friendship Card Using Spellbinders Dies"

Hello friends, visitors, followers and viewers.
Welcome to Monday, April 16, 2018.  It is the day before tax deadline day.  Hopefully if you're not ready you will file an extension to keep the government from coming after you.
I've been receiving a lot of advertisements for tax free shopping from many craft companies.  It is so inviting but I'm going to hold my ground and not buy anything.  I'm running out of space to put anything in my craft area and I can't work in chaos.
I've been working on Mother's Day cards.  I put that aside for today and did something for "friendship".    We meet people.  We retain people for friends, and often we have to let them know that they make/made a difference in our lives.  Words are good but little trinkets and cards can be saved  for memories.
Here is the "Friendship" card I made for your view:


Enabler's List:
cardstock: PaperandMore white; Recollections green
DP: Hunkydory; Prima Lavender
dies: Spellbinders Nestabilities Decorative Elements Floral Ovals; Spellbinders Paper Arts Curved Borders Two
Embellishments; 49 Market Garden Seeds Sandcastle handmade flowers; purple tulle
Sentiment: It's the friends we meet along the way that help us appreciate the journey.

Thanks for your viewing time.  I appreciate your comments, votes and likes.  Please come again.  I always enjoy knowing you made a visit.

Sending you a hug and love,
Lois


No comments: