Monday, April 30, 2018

"Just For You"

Good Monday, April 30, 2018 to my friends, followers, visitors and viewers.
I'm hoping you had a fantastic weekend and really did something enjoyable.
This morning has been a great time to put a card together for your viewing.  I received an e-mail on Saturday that had the headline..."Just for you".  When I open it...the invitation was to shop with % off for shopping on that site.  That's where I received my inspiration for this card today.  Titles in headlines can and cannot be misleading at times.  Yes, the invitation was "just for me" to spend some money as well as so many others.  It wasn't personal where I was the only one invited.  However, this card will become personal for someone because I only made one of this kind just for one person.
Take a look at what I made:
entry for http://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

My oldest daughter is not a mother but she is the aunt to our grandchild and her sister's little girl.  Mother's Day is going to be celebrated on the second Sunday in the month of May and I don't want her to be left out.  So, I'm going to send her this card for being a loving aunt to her niece and to let her know we are thinking of her as well as our other daughter during the Mother's Day celebration.  I guess you can say, we find ways to celebrate each other even when it's not your day.

Enabler's List:
cardstock came from Neenah white, Recollections yellow and Hunkydory pattern paper
dies used: Sizzix garden greens; Spellbinders Swirl bliss; Spellbinders Elegant Ovals
embossing folder: Spellbinders M-Bossabilities "roses"

Thanks for taking a little time to view with me today.  Your continued support and comments are always welcome.  Please come again.

Sending you a hug and love,
Lois

No comments: