Monday, May 7, 2018

"Happy Birthday Easel Card"

Hello friends, followers, visitors and viewers.
Welcome to Monday.  I hope you enjoyed your weekend and had an opportunity to celebrate Cinco De Mayo.  This weekend we will be celebrating all mothers.  Have you purchased a gift?  Are you ordering flowers?  Is the card in the mail?  My mother is no longer with us.  It has been almost twenty years without her but I still have fond memories of celebrating Mother's Day with her.

I have a card to share today...an easel card.  It is pretty when you finish it,  but the process takes some time especially if you are using a die cut.
entry for http://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com


Enabler's List:
cardstock: heavy cream from PaperandMore, black Recollections, Neenah white, red Recollections
DP from Recollections "English Rose Garden"
die: Spellbinders Cascading Grace and woman die from Alina Craft.
embellishments: Nuvo gloss white drops; Little Birdie handmade flowers "Carla scarlet" and Berwick Offray ribbon.
stamp: Martha Stewart clear stamps

Do you have a birthday in the month of May or maybe in June?    I have a sister that will be celebrating a birthday on the 28th of May.  I always try to be prepared and ready for family celebrations.

Thanks for viewing with me today.  
Your kindness, comments and appreciation are welcome at all times.
Have a Blessed Day ~ Lois

No comments: