Tuesday, May 15, 2018

"Sizzix 3D Texture Fades Botanical"

Good Tuesday to my friends, followers, visitors and viewers.
We are experiencing some beautiful warm/hot weather.  I'm not complaining because it gives me a chance to get outside to enjoy it.  Along with the beautiful weather is the severe storms that come with it.  Thunder, lighting, and hail that can be frightening.  Trees coming  down, and damage to roofs and vehicles from the hail.  It has been announced that this is the weather forecast for the majority of this week.  Talking with my daughter in Florida, she tells me that they are somewhat having the same thing with a "tropical depression" coming through.  They will also have rain which has been forecast for the remainder of the week.

This morning, I used a Sizzix 3D embossing folder to make my share for today:

entry for  http://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com


The embossed image is so beautiful.  I used Neenah white paper to see how it would look.  With more experiments I will try using inks or different colors of cardstock in the future. 
From a sheet of cardstock taken from DCWV "the Butterfly Garden stack", I cut out the butterflies to use on this card.  The sentiment came from Recollections "Mixed Media Stamp and Stencil Set"

Enabler's List:
cardstock: Neenah white; Tim Holtz Etcetera paper pad; DCWV the Butterfly Garden stack
sentiment: Recollections mixed media stamps and stencil
embossing folder: Sizzix 3D Texture Fades botanical


Thanks for coming over to view with me today.  As always, you are welcome to come and comment at any time.
Sending you a hug and love,
Lois


No comments: