Friday, May 25, 2018

"What's On My Desk For Friday?"

Good morning to all.
It's Friday and you know what that means from my end of the desk.  What can I find that has already been cut, painted, or half made to use for a card on Friday?.
Today, I have left over die cuts from Mother's Day.  The only thing that I pulled out was the black and red cardstock for layering and the word "blessed" for a sentiment.  I didn't want to stamp or cut out any words... I'm trying to keep it simple and not complicated.  It may look that way but you have to remember, this or these are things that were ready to be glued down.  Complicated would have been...cutting out items and putting them together this morning.  I appreciate sifting through my supply bin and using glue on a Friday morning.  It gets me ready for the weekend and especially this weekend since it will be the Memorial Day holiday.  I'll probably be with family as we prepare to funeralize my brother.

Here's my share for today:
Enabler's List:
cardstock: Neenah white; Recollections black and red; pink shimmery cardstock;
die for dress form, flower and tag are from AliExpress
sentiment: ArtC
embellishment: Recollections faux pearls

Thanks for viewing with me today.  Please come again.
Enjoy  your lovely weekend.

Sending you a hug and love,
Lois

No comments: