Tuesday, June 5, 2018

"I'm Stamping And Coloring Again"

Welcome to Tuesday, June 5, 2018.
I'm getting right to the point...I stamped, colored, die cut and used some stickers to make two cards today.  My mind was on going to the beach.  Memorial Day brought on the official summer fun and visiting the beach.  Today, I went as a flamingo and sometime during this summer I will go as myself (lol).
 

I will enter the card on the left over at http://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

Enabler's List for the card on the left:
cardstock: Neenah white; Recollections black; Hunkydory pattern paper
stamp: Inkadinkado Flamingo Fun
inks: Ranger Distress Oxide...broken china; peacock feathers; salty ocean; tattered rose; worn lipstick and studio g black pigment ink and a white chalk pen
Crayola markers to color the cabin, palm trees and the flamingo
embossing powder: Emerald Creek...dirty sand; ancient amber; vintage beeswax
black pitt pen to draw the birds

Enabler's List for the card on the right:
cardstock: Neenah white; Recollections black; Hunkydory pattern paper
die: Recollections cut and emboss flamingo & pineapple
stickers: Jolee's boutique coconut palms;  Recollections "Hawaii" dimensional
inks: Ranger Distress Oxide...broken china, peacock feathers; salty ocean; tattered rose; studio g black pigment ink and a white chalk pen

There are no sentiments at the present time.  One will be created when the need arise.

Thanks for viewing and I hope the remainder of your day is one of happiness and love.
Comments are always welcome.

Sending a hug and love,
Lois

No comments: