Wednesday, June 6, 2018

"Lace And Pearls"

Hello friends, followers, visitors and viewers.
It is Wednesday..."hump day" and I am enjoying everything...the chores, the weather, the exercises, the crafting, the etc.  I think you get the point.  Life is wonderful with all the positive against the negatives.  We have to enjoy it all because there is a lesson to be learned.
On Wednesdays, I try to make something for my bible journaling assignment (make a card and send it to someone).
Today's card has the sentiment, "Believe In Miracles".  In our Sunday School class, some people don't believe that miracles still happen.  They think that just because Jesus is not walking around here on Earth that HE took all the miracles with HIM back to heaven.  Ponder on this for a little bit.  Do you believe in miracles...not those that happened in the biblical days but those that can and will happen in your time?
Here is the card that I'm sharing today.  Polka dots, lace, and pearls, oh my!
entry for http://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com
Enabler's List:
cardstock: PaperandMore  linen cream and cream pearlescent; Kaisercraft craft; Colorbok  vintage
die: Alina Craft
lace: Walmart 
embellishment: faux pearls from Martha Stewart
sentiment: ArtC "faith" ephemera

Thanks for coming over to view with me today.  You know your comments are always welcome.  Leave me one and I'll get back with you.  As always, you are welcome to come again.

Sending you a hug and love,
Lois

No comments: