Thursday, June 7, 2018

"Stamperia Old Lace"

Good Thursday, June 7, 2018 to all.
In my opinion, it has been a very fast week.  Zip, zip, zip and it's all over and the beginning of another weekend.  One more working day in this week and we will be there enjoying another break.
Yesterday I shared lace and pearls with you on a card.  Thanks for so many beautiful comments.  I assume it was pleasing to the eye and inspirational as well.
Today, I'm doing day #2 of lace and pearls using Stamperia "Old Lace" paper pad, more faux pearls and real lace.  I hope you enjoy this card as well as you did the one that was done on Wednesday:
entry for http://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com
Enabler's List:
cardstock: Recollections cream; Colorbok polka dot; Kaisercraft craft; Stamperia Old Lace
embellishments: Martha Stewart faux white pearls; Walmart lace; Prima flower
die:  Nellie's Snellen Tags-5

Thanks again for viewing with me today.  Please come again.
Comments are always welcome and appreciated.

Sending you a hug and love,
Lois

No comments: