Friday, July 27, 2018

"What's The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year"?

Happy Friday everyone.
We are ready for weekend activities.  Nothing special...as of this writing.  After spending time with our granddaughter in NC last weekend, we plan to stay closer to home.  Not a lot of outside activities due to the rain in our area.  My DH was planning on meeting up with his high school classmates at a picnic but it has been call off due to the weather.  Shopping (window)  would be my option if I choose to do anything.  What's on your agenda?

My desk was full to the point of embarrassment.  My DH even asked how could I work with all the STUFF I had on my desk.  It was easy...push something aside so you could have a space big enough to cut and paste...until you couldn't find something.  I still had Christmas stuff mixed with this week's stuff piling up on my work space.  While cleaning, I decided to make another Christmas In July card for your view.  I used the Heartfelt Creation "Winter's Eve Collection" paper along with die cuts from Sizzix "Festive Greens".  I've had in my possession some bottle caps from years ago.  I wanted to get rid of them by using them in a project.  I decided today was the day.
This card did not take long to come together.  The paper, die cuts and caps were on my desk...it was what could I do with them that took a little while to think about:
entry for http://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com
entry for http://cutitupchallenges.blogspot.com/   Challenge #153 - Christmas in July
Enjoy your time off this weekend.   Do something exciting and have fun.
Thanks for viewing.  You are always welcome to come again and I love reading your comments.

Sending you a hug and love,
Lois

No comments: