Wednesday, August 29, 2018

"Can It Be A Perfect Day?"

Hello friends, followers, visitors and viewers.
It's the famous "hump" day... Wednesday, August 29, 2018.
It's extremely hot and humid where I am.  The temps may say 91degrees but the heat index is in the triple digits.   "Baby, it's hot outside".
I'm wondering if I make a Christmas card would I feel a little cooler...that's the joke of the day...laugh out loud.
I'm continuing with the September birthday cards.  Some I've shared and others I have not.  Today's card is a special one because it is made for my daughter's birthday.  She will celebrate on September 24.
I made the two hearts but didn't really want to stamp anything on them.  So, I went with the old adage...do it in odd numbers to balance everything out...this is where the third heart came into play.  I had my planner stickers close by so I selected "Perfect day".  Then, the thought came to my mind... can it be a perfect day?
Personally, I have never had a day where something didn't go wrong.  I would have made it through the work day and just before going to bed something would happen to spoil all the goodness that happened before.  Then, I've had days that started out bad but ended really well.  What about you?
I read an article that stated, "if you visualize perfection, it will happen".  On the day my daughter celebrates her birthday, I'll tell her to do just that...visualize a day of perfection.

Here is my share.  Enjoy!


Enabler's List:
cardstock: Bazzill pink; Hunkydory pearlescent white; Recollections Butterfly Garden DP
die: Nellie Snellen heart dies, Mauvy butterfly and Joy Craft corner die
embellishments: Prima and Recollections flowers; white lace; faux pearl string; 

Thanks so much for taking time to view today.  Your comments are always welcomed.

Sending a hug and love,
Lois




No comments: