Monday, August 27, 2018

"Just Because"

Hello everyone on this Monday, August 27, 2018.
How was your weekend?  Did you do great, fabulous things for yourself and/or with your love ones?
A teacher peer of mine just became a grandmother or as she calls herself "Mimi" this past weekend. She has another girl to play with and  to make her feel like a queen in her growing years.  I'm so excited for her and her family.
Speaking about growing up...in your youth, do you recall your parents saying to you "just because I said so".  Have you spoken that phrase to your child or to someone else..."just because"?
We do things that are expected of us everyday.  However, there are some days and times that we don't want to do those things for no particular reason.  When DH ask why do I always have to go into Michaels, JoAnn or any other craft store...my response is "just because" I may see something I want to buy..."just because" this 50% off coupon need to come out of my wallet..."just because" there is something new in the crafting world that I want to try..."just because".
Just because I had time to put some items together, I made a card for your viewing today:
Enabler's List:
cardstock: PaperandMore linen cream;  Neenah white;  K & Company DP;  Prima Havana DP
die: Spellbinders Romantic Rectangle
embellishments: Kaisercraft wooden elements; Recollections flowers; lace ribbon

Thanks for viewing.  Please come again.

Sending you a hug and love,
Lois


No comments: