Friday, August 17, 2018

"Playing With Watercolors"

Hello friends, followers, visitors and viewers.
It's Friday...and I'm so glad about it.  
I was so sorry to hear about the passing of Aretha Franklin.  Her music was some that I listen to often when it played on the radio or if I saw her on the TV.  By listening to the stories on the news, I'm learning some things that I didn't know about her.  I'm sure in the next couple of days and weeks...more and more information will be shared about her.
For today's share, I'm returning to something fun and unexpected.
I dabbled in some watercoloring today.  I'm not an expert so don't be so hard on my image.  I think that is the reason I purchase so many dies to do what I can't do.
This was fun and I have to admit, I've been inspired by Sunny Qi who does a lot of scenery with watercolors.  Thanks so much Sunny.
Here is my share.
entry for http://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com
Thanks for viewing and please come again.

Sending you a hug and love,
Lois

No comments: