Friday, August 3, 2018

"What's On My Desk...Friday"

It's Friday everyone and I hope you're happy about your weekend.  It has been such a rainy week in my area and still the forecast calls for more.  We will not be traveling out of town so I guess I'll find something to do in my neighborhood.
Today's card is a "what's on my desk" card for Friday.
I had some stickers on hand.  The cardstock was some I used earlier in the week from BoBunny.  The circles and border were already pre cut in a stash bag. The glitter glue was also used on a project earlier this week.  This was an easy card to put together...no die cutting or stamping involved...just paper trimming down to size and adding on the stickers.
entry for http://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com
Thanks for viewing today.  Come again.  You're always welcome.

Enjoy your weekend.

Sending you a hug and love,
Lois

No comments: