Thursday, August 16, 2018

"Your Elegant Card"

Hello friends, followers, visitors and viewers.
We made it to Thursday and all is well except I'm missing some  daily crafting friends.  There are some special crafting friends that I have not heard from in about two weeks.  If you are reading this...check your email or your blog post because I sent you a message on yesterday.  I'm concerned and want to know if everything is okay or if you're on vacation.
Question of the day:
When was the last time you had a birthday party?  Was it your tenth, sixteenth,  twenty-fifth, or thirty?  Maybe you have never had a birthday party at all. I remember giving my oldest daughter a party when she turned sixteen but with her sister...we didn't do anything on the grand scale.  Her party was with a few cousins eating cake an ice cream but nothing that she could include in a scrapbook.  Her birthday will be next month.  I'm thinking seriously about a party but  her schedule does not correspond with my schedule.  Maybe that's the reason I take the easy way out and give her some spending money so she can do whatever her heart desire... a spa day, a shopping trip for jewelry, a girl's night out...whatever.
I made a card to share today.  I was thinking of a  birthday.    I used silver, white and grey to add a little elegance  to the card along with a pink flower.  The more I look at it...the thought of a wedding also comes to my mind.  Therefore, I did not add a sentiment.  I'll have to keep this one on hand for someone's special occasion...birthday or wedding.

entry for http://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com
What do you think?  Is it too formal for a birthday or should I keep it for a wedding or wedding anniversary card?

Enabler's List:
cardstock: Neenah white; Tonic Studio silver; Recollections grey (light and dark)
die: Alina Craft book ; Spellbinders Lattice Ornaments
embellishments: Prima flowers; lace flower; ribbon ; Jolee's boutique stickers; chards from die cut

Thanks for visiting and for leaving comments.  Please come again, you are always welcome.
Sending you a hug and love,
Lois

No comments: