Thursday, September 13, 2018

"Hello Orange And Black"

Good Thursday to all the beautiful people.
Hope you are safe or trying to be safe in the path of Hurricane Florence.
The weather report is saying we will miss most of the turbulent wind and rain but we will still have some of the effects of the hurricane.
Praying for the SC and the coastal Virginia people.

I'm sharing a card I made for a card sketch.  I thought about the design and what I would do with it on yesterday.  Finally, I decided on the fall/Halloween colors but didn't really want to do a Halloween card.  I love fall colors  and this is my chance to love orange (a color that I don't use often).  I know there is a show on that is called "Orange Is The New Black".  I've never seen it but I have seen some of the people who play roles on this show on other talk shows.  That phrase just kept playing in my mind when I was thinking about fall colors.

Enabler's List:
cardstock: PaperandMore linen cream;  Recollections black; Cardstock Warehouse Paper orange
DP: digital download from Pinterest
die: Prima doll Lorrena (AliExpress); ODBD double stitched ovals; Avery Elle "hello"
embellishment: gloss white crystal drops from Nuvo
followed sketch design SC714 at Splitcoaststampers.com

an entry for http://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com
http://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com
Thanks for viewing with me today.  I hope this is not too much orange and black for your eyes.
Please come again.

Sending you a hug and love,
Lois

No comments: