Friday, September 21, 2018

"Make Today Pretty"

Hello everyone on this Friday, September 21, 2018.
I'm popping in with a card I started on yesterday but didn't finish.  This morning I did get to finish this fancy fold card for your viewing.
My color inspiration is "blue" so I found paper that would blend together for layering.  I didn't use any dies but  I just had to place a flower on the card.  I used all DP paper from Recollections as well as the black for a layer.  The card base is Neenah white.  The flower is from Prima.  The faux pearls are from Walmart (Studio G self-adhesive).
This was a fun project to put together after cutting out all the paper you want to use.  I even decorated the back panel with a pull out tag for the sentiment.

Here's your view:

This is the front view of the card

This is the top view of the card

This is the back view of the card showing the pull out tag for  your private comments.
Thanks for your time today.  I hope the remainder of this day will be a blessing to you and please have a glorious weekend.
Come again, I enjoy your comments.

Sending you a hug and love,
Lois

No comments: