Monday, October 15, 2018

"A NOTE Card With Nice Things To Say"

Hello beautiful people on this Monday, October 15, 2018.  I hope you had an enjoyable, wonderful weekend.  For those in Richmond, VA, how was the Folk Festival.  We thought about coming and then changed our schedule to do something else.  Hopefully, next year.
I didn't shop this weekend except for groceries.  Guess what?  I wasn't in the mood for clothing or craft supplies so I shopped for food items.  What's up with that?
Question for today:  How many nice things can you say to a person?
  • A lady offered me the opportunity to get in front of her at the grocery store on Saturday...my response...no thanks but thank you for the suggestion...take your time, I'm in no rush.
  • When asked if I knew a certain person...my response...Oh, yes,  she has the greatest smile and always has something nice to say about everyone.
  • When my husband helped an elderly lady with getting something off the shelf...my response...I liked what you just did.  I hope I receive the same service from someone younger when I get older.
  • Someone is having a hard time doing something that will make themselves better and keep saying awful things about themselves...my response...you may think that way but I find you to be very intelligent and that statement you made about yourself is just not true.
  • When my grandchild talks to me on the telephone...my response...I love hearing your voice.  You are so calm and complimentary.  You've had a great day and want someone else to feel the same way don't you?
  • You call my house once a year and I didn't pick up the phone.  You attack my character because I didn't call you back...my response...I'm sorry I wasn't there when you called.  I do take time out to leave home as often as I feel the need.  Calling me once a year doesn't prompt the need for me to rush to call you back.  You prefer "drama", I don't.
We don't always have to bring a person's character down by saying negative things about them and to them.  I feel that some people who consider themselves intelligent to do the following... put more effort into thinking before engaging your mouth.

When there is no special occasion to celebrate but you want to send a message, use a "NOTE" card .
I've made one for today's view. 
Enabler's List:
cardstock: pink from PaperandMore; brown (rust) Recollections; dark blue from PaperandMore; DP from 49 & Market "Cottage Life"
embellishment: Ranger Glossy accent

Thanks for taking a little time to view this blog post and card for today.  Your comments are always welcome.  
On my end, something is wrong with trying to comment on your post.  Blogger will not allow me to post on your blog but I can if you're on Google+.

Sending you a hug and love,
Lois

No comments: