Tuesday, October 2, 2018

"Craft Fair Project"

Hello everyone on this Tuesday, October 2, 2018.
Two days into the month of October have been very beautiful.  Some of the trees are beginning to have their leaves fall to the ground.  The vines and dead plants have been removed from the vegetable and flower garden..  We are packing up  items until the spring.   Insects are trying to find homes before the winter sets in.  I will usually check the clothing I wear outside when working to make sure I leave bugs and spiders outside...however those little annoying things still find a way to get inside the house.  Just this morning, my husband had to chase down a spider before it could hide itself from view.
I've been working on some craft fair projects for my daughter.  Today's share is a sample of something I did for her.  Since I have to send her a picture, I decided that everyone else would get a chance to view also:
entry for http://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com
entry for http://www.scrapbook.com
 These are the round wooden pieces that I got from Amazon.  They measure approximately 3 1/4 by 3 1/2.  I used gesso and a coating of pink acrylic paint on the front and back of the wooden piece.  A small piece of lace was added to the bottom and then embellishments of flowers were added.  The little cherubs and angels are air dry clay that I cast from a mold.  She can sell them as a set for "faith", "hope", and "love" or as individual piece.   So far I have made two sets plus one more for the third set (seven in all as of this posting).
 Here is the close-up for "faith".

 Here is the close-up for "hope".

Here is the close-up for "love".

Thanks so much for viewing and for sending such beautiful comments my way.
You are always invited to return.

Sending you a hug and love,
Lois

No comments: