Monday, October 22, 2018

"How Many Days Before Christmas"

Good Monday, October 22, 2018 to all the beautiful people.
Yes, you are beautiful with beautiful souls to match.  I hope you had a lovely weekend and did some things you wanted to do instead of things you didn't want to do.
My weekend was glorious.  Yes, where I lived, it was raining and the weather was cool and damp, but it was still a nice weekend.
This morning, the question on the floor, at least from my husband... "how many more days before Christmas"?  He wasn't thinking about buying gifts...he was trying to figure out the answer to something that was on/in his thought.  Why?  To him , it appears that three events are all grouped together...Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas.  It appears that the stores are selling supplies for all three of these at the same time.  We have not had or celebrated any of these but they are not separate of one another at this time of the year.  People are buying things to decorate for Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas at the same time.
What can I say?  Absolutely nothing because I'm making Christmas cards in October...at least today I am.  I made two cards this morning but will keep one to share tomorrow.
Here is the first one I want to show you:
entry for http://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com
Enabler's List:
cardstock 6 x 6 Neenah white;  Recollections green for layers: DP from TH "Christmas Noel" and Heartfelt Creation "Botanic Orchid Collection"
embellishments: Martha Steward doily;  Recollections tag: Jolee's Boutique sticker;  Walmart lace
die: Recollections

How many days before Christmas?  You may do the math.  It is sooner than you think.  Just "believe" that day is coming.

Thanks for viewing and thanks for the continued support.  I appreciate it so very much.

Sending you a hug and love,
Lois


No comments: