Thursday, October 18, 2018

"Lovely Moments"

Hello beautiful people.
Welcome to my blog posting for today...Thursday, October 18, 2018.  It is cool enough to put on that fall sweater to stay warm.  It is the kind of weather my daughter in Florida wished she had.  I told her we could switch states so I can remain warm while she cools off (our private joke).
What are you guys doing today?  I've already seen Halloween cards and beautiful scenery cards from some of you.  What a fantastic job you're doing!

Question:  Can you recall a lovely moment?
I had one as recently as of yesterday.  My grandchild sent me a letter.  It detailed her activities and how she is performing in school.  She had to audition for chorus and dance team...she did get in for both of them.  In her gymnastics class they are practicing for the Nutcracker performance in December.  I'll be marking my calendar for this event.  The reason this was a lovey moment is because I didn't expect  written  communication from her.  We usually speak on the telephone or instant message one another but not exactly sending mail the "old fashion" way.

Today, I did another card using some of the same elements that I used on Wednesday.
Here, take a look:
entry for http://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com
Enabler's List:
Cardstock: Recollections beige for card base and a layer; Neenah white for a layer; Recollections black for a layer;
Embellishments: Kaisercraft "Romantique Collectables"; Glossy Accent; Nuvo embellishment mousse "mother of pearl"
Embossing folders: Sizzix 3-D "Botanical and Lumber" Texture Fades

Since most of the items were still on my desk, I just did a version of the card I presented on yesterday.  I will add this one in the box of cards I will send to the soldiers.

Thanks for your time and beautiful comments.

Sending you a hug and love,
Lois

No comments: