Tuesday, October 30, 2018

"Moving Forward To Christmas"

Hello beautiful people.
Welcome to Tuesday, October 30, 2018.  Are your costumes ready?  Have you made the treat bags for the little trick-o-treaters?  Of course you're wearing the same costume you wore on last year or as some will say...the same one I've had all my life (laugh out loud).
Get ready because tomorrow is the big night for the kids and I hope it is the kids only. 
 
My DH took me to Michaels on Saturday because he thought I needed something else (ha, ha, ha).  I did go in and made a purchase for two 6 x 6 Christmas pads to add to all that paper I'm already hoarding.   My peeps, I've tried giving it away, throwing it away, organizing it and I find myself still buying more with the justification..."companies make new dies and papers every month"...or, Michaels sent me a coupon and that's the only reason I'm shopping in this store..  Believe me, on Saturday, I had a 40% coupon, a 60% coupon as well as a 20% from JoAnns and the clerk in Michaels let me use all of them.  I didn't have to spend that much money to get those two pads and one more item.

Because of those two pads, today, I'm skipping Halloween and Thanksgiving and going straight to Christmas.  I made a fancy fold card for your view:




entry for http://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com
entry for http://www.scrapbook.com
Enabler's List:
cardstock: Neenah white;  Recollections black: Christmas DP from Recollections "North Pole Gazette" and Recollections "Say Freeze".
dies: Peace birds and small book  from Aliexpress and white trellis from Spellbinders "Grate Effect"
embellishments: holly leaves from Jolee's boutique;  wooden "HOPE" from Kaisercraft

Please come back to visit again.  I totally enjoy knowing you read this blog and commented on something read or seen.  Enjoy the remainder of your day. 

Sending you a hug and love,
Lois

No comments: