Tuesday, October 9, 2018

"Two For Tuesday"

Hello friends, followers, visitors and viewers.
Blessings to you for joining me today on this lovely Tuesday.
Bracing for another round of hurricane preparedness.  I have a daughter down in Florida and even though she will get a lot of rain and wind from the hurricane, we still pray that it doesn't do a lot of damage in her area.
I'm still working on craft fair items for her and I also did a card for a birthday...hence, "two for Tuesday".
Here is a warning: This post will be contain many photos.  So prepare yourself for viewing.
 Six Christmas tags grouped together.  I'm not even going to try to name all the items I used. So, see if you can identify some of them.
 Close-up #1
 Close-up #2
 Close-up #3
 Close-up #4
 Close-up #
 Close-up #6


entry for http://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

Enabler's List for this card:
Cardstock: linen from PaperandMore; white from Neenah; red from Bazzill
embossing folders: Sizzix 3-D Texture Fades Mechanics; Sizzix Texture Fades Lace
ink: Distress- rusty hinge; Hero Arts- hollyhock
stamp: Hampton Art Vintologie
embellishment: Recollections sticker

Thanks for viewing.  You may leave a comment.  I enjoy hearing from you.

Sending you a hug and love,
Lois

No comments: