Monday, November 19, 2018

"Tutti Designs Dies For Christmas Card"

Good Monday to all.
What a glorious day to share with you today.  In my neighborhood it is a peaceful fall day.  The crisp air is stirring.  The leaves are falling and everything appears to be calm without chaos at the moment...hoping it will remain this way.
Are you ready for the turkey feast day?  I had to really laugh at my husband who still thinks that we should prepare for the children to come home to have dinner on Thanksgiving day.  He wanted to purchase "the bird" and all the fixins to go with it.  Now, I had to remind him on two occasions that we were invited to my daughter's house (where the grandchild lives) for Thanksgiving.  I don't have to do all of that cooking anymore.  I will do something on a smaller scale for Sunday the 25th but no, and no again..."no big bird to look at for several days"...not at my house.
I'm going to see if my daughter can put a couple of slices of turkey in a ziplock bag for him to bring home for a sandwich on Friday (lol).
Christmas will be the same way...at her house with the grandchild... but we don't fix turkey on that occasion either...it is seafood day for the majority of us and steak for him (he can't eat seafood).
Writing this morning about Christmas, I have another card share using Tutti Designs Dies, two of them.  I'm using the Holiday Lamp Post and the Flying Angels from this company.
Here, take a look at what I made:
entry for http://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com
Enabler's List:
cardstock: Neenah white;  Recollections black;  Michael's DP;  Bazzill red;  Hero Arts Christmas cardstock; Tonic Studio gold cardstock
dies: Tutti Designs Holiday Lamp Post and Tutti Designs Flying Angels
embellishment:  DecoArt  Snow Writer

Go forth and enjoy the remainder of your day.  Thanks for stopping by for a few moments.  Please come again.

Sending you a hug and love,
Lois

No comments: