Tuesday, December 11, 2018

"Going Pink For You"

It's Tuesday, December 11, 2018. 
Happy day to you my friends, followers, visitors and viewers.
Snow is still on the ground due to the cold temperature.  It's lovely because it gives me a chance to craft without having to go on an assignment outside of my home.  I was promised a trip to Hobby Lobby.  I didn't make it last week and it pretty much looks as if  I will not be going this week either.

Let's count how many days before Christmas...fourteen.  Did you get the same answer?  Fourteen days before I can see my "Sunshine" again.  Fourteen days before I can see my daughter from Florida (she is coming home for the holiday).  Fourteen more days before we meet and fellowship with my North Carolina daughter, her husband and his family.   May God continue to bless me to be here for another fourteen days and beyond.

Pink...do you love that color?  Many times it represents women, womankind and femininity.  However, men appear to get into the groove especially with wearing pink.  Pink shirts, coats and pink neckties can be seen as a trend at least in my area.  Once upon a time, a man would be ostracized for wearing that color.  Trends are changing.
My share for today includes a lot of pink.  I'm sorry men, but I was focused on the/a woman today.  I'm still working on birthday cards for December and maybe start on some for January.  Here, take a look at my project and enjoy the view.

 


this will be an entry for http://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

Enabler's List:
cardstock: Neenah white;  Tonic Studio burnished rose;  Recollections grey;  Paper and More pink
dies: Tonic Studio corner dies; ODBD stitched circle die;  Sizzix doily die
embellishments:  Kanban Crafts Vintage Glamour (image, sentiment and flowers); Ranger liquid pearls coral pink; Prima flower (vine).

Thank you so much for reading, commenting and just for visiting with me on this blog.  I always appreciate you.

Sending a hug and love,
Lois

No comments: