Tuesday, December 4, 2018

"Memory Dex/Rolodex Cards"

Hello friends, followers, visitors and viewers.
Happy Tuesday, December 4, 2018 to you.
Are you counting?  Counting what, you may ask?   Well, it depends on where your thoughts are at the moment.  You may be counting the gifts you still have to buy.  You may be counting your money.  You may be counting the days before Christmas.  You may be counting the days before you can go home to visit family.  You may be counting your blessings.  There are so many things you could be counting.  Keep counting...no one is counting how many times or things you count (lol).

I finished watching a Youtube channel in which the host was receiving memory dex/rolodex cards for her birthday challenge this past weekend.   This  inspired me  to try to do one on my own.  They are not as large as a greeting card or the regular A2 size card (4.25 x 5.5) that are usually made.  The measurement that most people used was 4 x 3.  There are memory dex dies on the market to make a card or you  can make one on your own.  If you type in memory dex tutorial in the search box on Google, Pinterest or Youtube, I'm sure you will find one done by so many different people.

Here are five that I did for my share today.  I hope you enjoy the view(s):


This is one I'm adding as an entry to http://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com 






There are too many items to name for my Enabler's List.  I can tell you that most of the DP came from Recollections Say Freeze and North Pole Gazette paper pads.  The images are from my saved die cut stash as well as ephemera from different companies.  Some items were printed from Google and some are stickers.  It appears that when I started making one, it grew into five almost six until I stopped for today.

Again, I want to thank everyone who reads this blog (hello Lindsey), who write comments here as well as on Google + and the other sites that I post on.  Your continued support is much appreciated.

Sending you a hug and love,
Lois

No comments: