Friday, December 7, 2018

"Snow Is On The Way"

Hello friends, followers, visitors and viewers.
Welcome to Friday, December 7, 2018.  It is going to snow in my area Sunday.  At least that's what the weather people keep reporting.  We did see some flakes on Wednesday.  They were falling so pretty but didn't accumulate to stay around for a long period of time.
My card share for today features a SNOW family.  They are "Snow happy to see the first major snowfall for this blogger's joy".
As I was telling someone on Wednesday, I like to see the first "big" snow.  I get excited like a little child and can watch it fall and feel good.  After the first one, I really don't want to see anymore.
Enjoy this card and also the one I made for a challenge using paper from Hunkydory "Christmas Past" and Heartfelt Creations "Winter's Eve".

entry for http://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com
 Enabler's List:
cardstock: Neenah white;  Recollections black;  DP from Tim Holtz Etcetera paper stash
embellishments: doily, flowers, wooden snowflakes, DecoArt snow writer, blue gems, picture from google
entry for http://www.splitcoaststamper.com

Enabler's List:
cardstock: Neenah white;  Recollections dark grey;  Bazzill red; DP from Heartfelt Creations "Winter's Eve" and Hunkydory "Christmas Past"

Thanks for taking a little time to view with me today.  Enjoy your weekend whether it is snowman building, sledding, swimming, or horseback riding.  Just have a good time.

Sending you a hug and love,
Lois

No comments: