Thursday, January 10, 2019

"Bonjour Je t'aime"

Hello beautiful people on this Thursday, January 10, 2019.
Happy, happy birthday to my daughter in Florida and my crafty friend Treva.  I wish the two of you a day filled with happiness and love.  Enjoy your day and as a matter of fact, the remainder of this month celebrating.

Don't forget that I've moved my blog to http://www.LilArtsyWoman.com .  I checked in here today because I still need to remind people where I am.

I entered another challenge using a sketch from Splitcoaststampers (SC731).  I like sketches because they challenge my thought process to see what I can use to accomplish the task.  Today was one of those days that I had time to really create.
I titled my subject "Bonjour Je t'aime which means "hello I love you".  I've never been to Paris but has always had it on my "bucket list" of things to do.  One of my nephews went last year and I've told him he could have invited me.  Can you see an old lady with about four very young teenagers hanging out in Paris...I don't think so.  Maybe he will plan a trip for his aunt(s) in the future.

Enabler's List:
cardstock: Neenah pink and white; Recollections burgundy;  DP from Prima St. Tropez and from DCWV Meet Me In Paris.
die: Spellbinders Love Letter;  ODBD Ornate Hearts
embossing folder: Spellbinders Hearts
image: Winnie Heavenly Bundle from Polkadoodles

 This card will be entries for http://www.splitcoaststampers.com and http://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

I hope you enjoyed your view today.  I love hearing from you in your comments.  Thank you so much.

Sending a hug and love,
Lois

No comments: