Friday, January 18, 2019

"Creating From My Stash"



Hello beautiful people on this Friday, January 18, 2019.   Due to a holiday on Monday, many of you will have a long three day weekend.   According to the weather report, your weekend may be extended due to snow that will move into your area.   Of course, we’ll be having rain and artic air for a weekend of pleasure.

I’m a little lazy or shall I say there is a lot on my schedule for today.   I love to craft at any chance I get even if it is only twenty to thirty minutes per day.  This morning, before all the appointments start, I pulled out items that were already die cut and flowers that were already package.  So this project didn’t take long to finish.




 I paired the die cuts with paper for a card base (Recollections brown cardstock), paper for layering ( PaperandMore cream pearlescent cardstock and black Recollections cardstock) and design paper 
( Tim Holtz) for the focal piece.   I had used some small Prima flowers earlier in the week so these were easy to pull out this morning.   The white gloss Nuvo drops were still on my desk from a project this week so I applied three dots on each side of the sentiment which is a Sizzix die cut.   The vases are by Cherry Lynn Design. 

Thanks for your continued support of my projects and the lovely comments you have made.

Enjoy your weekend and have some fun.

Sending you a hug and love,

Lois

No comments: