Wednesday, January 30, 2019

"Happy Day...Free Spirit"

Hello friends, followers, visitors and viewers.
Thanks for taking time to view with me today on this Wednesday, January 30, 2019.
Happy Birthday to one of my sisters.  I hope you're reading this and will be having a wonderful, fun filled day.

Are you warm in these cold temperatures?  Are you cool in those hot temperatures provided you live in a warmer climate than what we are experiencing in the midwest and eastern part of the United States.  It's cold and will be getting colder tonight.

Which team playing in the Super Bowl will having you jumping for joy on Sunday?
Will it be New England or the LA Rams?  I was really hoping that New Orleans would be going back to the Super Bowl but it didn't happen.  I don't know enough about either team that will be going so for a wild card bet...my chances will be on the LA Rams.  I'll be eating my popcorn and anticipating what will happen during the halftime show.  I probably will not watch beyond this point.

While organizing some of my paper pads on yesterday, I came across one that I forgot I had...Prima Georgia Blues.  Somehow, during the card making for Christmas it got placed under all the Christmas pads.  I pulled some of the sheets from this pad to make a card this morning.  It will be a birthday card for someone celebrating a birthday in February (I knew what I was going to do with it...lol).

Here is your view:
entry for http://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com
Enabler's List:
Cardstock: Neenah white;  PaperandMore dark blue; Prima "Georgia Blues"
Embellishments: chipboard frame;  Studio G gems;  Prima and Recollections flowers; Hemp cord and brown ribbon; small butterflies.


The next card is one I completed for the sketch challenge over at Splitcoaststampers for this week.  I used SC734 sketch.

entry for https://www.splitcoaststampers.com
Enabler's List:
Cardstock: Neenah white for cardbase;  Bazzill yellow for layering;  DP from Hunkydory and Graphic 45 "Flutter Collection"
die:  Sizzix Tim Holtz "detailed butterflies"
embellishment:  white gel pen

Thanks for your time and comments.  You're invited to come again to see my creation.

Sending you  a hug and love,
Lois

4 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Both beautiful cards but I saw the first one at Word Art Wednesday and came for a closer look-love the image,beautiful papers and gorgeous flowers
Carol x

Beebeebabs said...

Very nice cards - I cannot leave a comment on your other site is there a problem?

Beebeebabs said...

I do not understand your new blog sorry but I cannot leave a comment or see your cards!!!

Karen Letchworth said...

Lois:
Can you PLEASE email me? There is an issue with your links to Word Art Wednesday that I need to discuss with you. By the way....THANK YOU SO MUCH for sharing your art with us. I want to help you figure out this glitch. I look forward to hearing from you,
Karen
karen dot mycuprunnethover at gmail dot com