Friday, January 25, 2019

"The Infinity Or Never Ending Card Tutorial"

Hello friends, followers, visitors and viewers.
It's Fri-Yay!  We have or will be finishing this four day week and on to something else for the weekend.  There is no bad weather forecast for this weekend so I'll be shopping.  Window shopping to get ideas for fashion, crafting, cooking and reading.  Those are the areas I attend.  I like looking at the clothing line.  I love walking through a craft store or down a craft isle in a store to see what is on sale or to view the latest craft supplies.  I don't like to cook but I enjoy seeing what items I can use for health benefits.  If the store I'm in has a department for books, I love to checkout a favorite author latest book or try a new author's  genre.  This is just for Saturday.  Sunday is my day for church.
What are you going to do?
I started a card by the name of "infinity" or "never ending" last evening.  I got to finish it for your view this morning.  There were two inspiration sites I used to help me out.  I'm passing them along to you so you can see where I got the idea and help to make this one I'm sharing.
Please visit:
https://snapguide.com/guides/create-an-infinity-card/  and
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LsWjwnGs7eM

I promise you that if you read and watch these two sites you too will be able to make an "infinity/never ending card.

Here is your view (s):
entry for http://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com




Enabler's List:
cardstock: Recollections grey, black and DP;  Neenah white
stamp: Hero Arts "Happy Birthday"
die: ODBD heart dies
embellishments: Prima Love story ephemera

I hope you make an infinity card for yourself and share it with us in the crafting world.  It is not as hard as it looks.

Thank you for your visit, your comments, your love and your continued support.

Sending a hug and love,
Lois

No comments: