Monday, December 15, 2014

Count Down to Christmas

Hello My Friends and Followers,
I hope you enjoyed your weekend.  Did you spend time with the family?  Go shopping?  Clean the house? Relax? Craft? Paint?  I could fill up this page with ideas.
It is only ten days before Christmas.  To those that are still out in the malls shopping, I hope you can maintain your sanity with the long lines and crowds.  To those who waited until today to order and have something shipped, today is your last day if you want it to get there before next Thursday.
It's the count down.  My friends in the teaching profession are all counting down until Friday.
 " Happy Holidays and New Year", we will say on Friday.  See you next year!
I did some cards that I'm going to post to some challenges:


  #1       http://www.casethissketch.blogspot.com/2014/12/case-this-sketch-103.html




# 2   http://mojomonday.blogspot.com/2014/12/mojo-Monday-376.html







#3 These are some cards I made for SplitcoastStampers:


As always, thanks for viewing and don't forget to leave a comment, join or become a follower.
Love,
Lois


5 comments:

Hannelie said...

I love the rich hues on your card Lois!
Thanks for joining us at Case this sketch !

My Card Attic: Hazel said...

All great cards Lois! The purple one is especially striking! Hazel x

Leigh Penner said...

Great cards! I especially like the ones you made for CTS -- wonderful takes on the sketch!

donna mikasa said...

Wonderful take on the sketch! The purple and gold combo is so elegant!
Thanks for linking this up to CASE this Sketch!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such lovely cards! Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!