Monday, December 8, 2014

Stamping 101

Hello.
Good morning, afternoon, evening, etc., depending on where you are in this world.  With confidence, I'm going to say you had a good weekend and you enjoyed yourself.  Not being selfish, I did.  Yesterday was a great time in Sunday School, our Worship Service and just being with family and friends.
I was surprised when I opened an email from a lovely lady from
Splitcoast Stampers yesterday:
 Great news! JBgreendawn loves your project, and has posted a comment about this photo:
""Frozen" Card in a box"
http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/2587371


Sun, Dec 07, 2014 @ 6:12 AM


Congratulations! In the General Stamping forum, you're in the FAVORITES for the week ending December 7, 2014. See post #5
Here is post #5   (I am Mom42Grand41 on this site)

Glitter Guru




Join Date: Apr 2008

Location: Midwestern U.S.A.

Posts: 5,070

<Image427.gif>




Hope everyone is doing well this week. Here are my favorites:



"Frozen" Card in a box by Mom42Grand41



Thanks for all the inspiration ladies, and thanks bunches to the ladies who work so hard to notify everyone. Have a great weekend


What an awesome surprise!
On Saturday, I tampered with stamping and heat embossing for the first time without making a major mistake.  I have many stamps that came with other purchases but it  has never been my number one thing to pick up when I make a card. After the way this card came out, I think I will continue to practice until I have a love for it.
I heat embossed "Peace & Joy to you & yours" using white embossing powder.  
When you think you have Christmas cards for everyone on your list, someone else pops up.  I made these this morning:

MOJO375


Thanks for taking the time to view!



2 comments:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

All of these are just beautiful! Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!

CreativeAbuela said...

Lois, I just love your site, the cards, and your tips. I am honored to be connected to one so talented.