Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Dancing With My Cards

Good Morning, Afternoon, Evening Viewers, Friends and Followers,
Are you ready to Rumba, Samba, Salsa, Mambo or Paso Doble?  The new season for Dancing With the Stars was announced on Good Morning America this morning.  The season 20 star-studded celebrity cast was revealed  and the competition is shaping up to be one of the fiercest yet.

Television icon Suzanne Somers, music great Patti LaBelle, football star Michael Sam and Olympian Nastia Liukin are among the stars getting ready to rumba and samba on the dance floor. Other stars who will be participating are: Noah Galloway, Robert Herjavec, Charlotte McKinney, Riker Lynch, Redfoo, Willow Shields, and Rumer Willis.  It is too early for me to pick a contender.  I'll be able to tell more after the 1st night of dancing.  Just with this announcement, I decided to dance with my cards today.  I used my computer to listen to some music and danced away with my crafting tools.  I actually made two cards today but the post will include three because one is something I was trying out for another project.
My share to you:
 
This card will be submitted to Splitcoast Stampers and will also be used as prompt # 59  flowers and butterflies for Embrace Your Art 365.

The other prompts for Embrace Your Art 365 are:
prompt # 54 use a tool that wouldn't normally be associated with crafting
I used a  plastic fork and knife from Wendy's to spread Gesso  around to shape a  tree and grass.
prompt #55 happiness
prompt # 56 magic
prompt # 57 dragonflies
prompt # 58 bouquet
Thanks for enjoying the view with me today.  Kick up your heels and do a little salsa the dance but better yet the food.  Both will be good for  you.
Sending you a hug and LOVE,
Lois

No comments: