Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Day 3, Black History

Hello Everyone,
What a blessing to have made it to Wednesday, the middle of the week.  I've been busy, busy, busy with other things than playing with paper.  I thought I would not get a chance to post something today.  However, I hope you used the web site I gave you yesterday and you started reading or just took a peek at www.thelegacyposter.com.  Continuing with celebrating Black History, 2015, this is what I want to share with you today.  Yesterday we looked at some women, so today let's look at some men.  Some or all of them are familiar to some people.  We have Nelson Mandela, Bob Marley, Malcolm X, and Martin Luther King, Jr.:
I decided to do cards this week with my prompts from Embrace Your Art 365 (www.tiaresmith.com).
I gave you prompts #'s 40 and 41 yesterday.  Today, I'm sharing # 42, #43, #44 and #45.  I know tomorrow is going to be another busy day, so I'm trying to get most of the prompts done before Friday.  I will only have one more to do after today:



Continue to research facts on Black History.  Continue to enjoy the remainder of your day or evening.
Continue to visit with me and leave a comment.  Thanks for you time!

Sending you a hug and lots of LOVE,
Lois


No comments: