Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Let's Be Happy!

Good Morning Friends, Followers and Viewers,
You know what day it is?  It’s Wednesday, a happy day. Yes, it really is.  Things happen but you’re still happy [hap-ee].  You remember the song “Happy” that Pharrell Williams sings?  Pharrell Williams - Happy (Official Music Vi deo) - YouTube   Today Im singing that song.  Lyrics: Because I'm happy / Clap along if you feel like a room without a roof / Because I'm happy / Clap along if you feel like happiness is the truth… Happiness is an approach to life that embraces a willingness to overcome challenges with a smile on your face. Lots of laughter and trying to live as stress-free as possible also help. So, how happy are you?
  Here’s my good “happy” news…I’m being featured on www.papercraftingstudio.com.  Yes, Dawn Stegall contacted me and wanted to feature me on her website.  Friends, Followers and Viewers, please go over and visit her page and give me some love while you are there.
Here is my “happy” card for today:

Supplies: white on white card base and card mat using American Craft cardstock.  2 flower stickers; one cut apart to be used on top of the other for a 3-D effect using pop-dots.  The sentiment was hand written on the card and colored over with a raspberry Sharpie.   After adhering the flower to the card, I used a few drops of Glossy Accents on the leaves.  Clean and simple again.  I am going to post this over at www.canyoucaseit.com and enter this as CYCI #62



 





 Don’t forget to visit www.papercraftingstudio.com and leave me and Dawn some love.

Be happy no matter what is happening to you.  Remember trouble doesn't last always.
Thanks for stopping by!

Sending you a hug and LOVE,
Lois

9 comments:

Lisa Young said...

Beautiful!!! Love the glossy accents on the flowers! Your handwriting is as pretty as a stamp!

Unknown said...

Hi Lois what a beautiful card I love the clean and simple look.
And your design is wonderful.

Debs xxx

Terri said...

This card makes me happy! Thanks for joining us at www.canyoucaseit.com.

Unknown said...

I couldn't help but to feel happy just reading your post and seeing your card...it's contagious! Beautiful work. Perfect for this week's CYCI. Thanks for playing along! :-)

Carolyn Lindenmayer said...

I love the dimention you've achieved with your blossom. Its such an elegant card. Thanks for joining us this week at Can you Case It? Carolyn xx

Unknown said...

Pretty card !. Thank you for joining us at CYCI!

LeAnne said...

Gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful dimensional flowers! A lovely card all around. Thanks for playing along at CYCI!

Studio at 215 said...

So very pretty!!!! The hand lettering and glossy accent droplets are what set it apart from a plain card. Just gorgeous!