Tuesday, March 10, 2015

National Pack Your Lunch and Napping Day

Good Morning,
I'm always getting little tidbits from others about things I may not be aware of.  For an example, I fail to realize that March 8 was International Women's Day.  When I visited the website that was passed on to me, I didn't know March 10 was Pack Your Lunch Day and this morning I received a note that said today was  National Napping Day!
Hope you've had a good breakfast and it may be too early to think about lunch depending on what time of day you are reading this. But, what are you having for lunch?  Did you plan this out last night before going to work this morning? Did you pack a good lunch for yourself?  Is it a potato chip sandwich or a pizza dog?  I know in that lunch bag or box that you have, you have my favorite...a ham and cheese croissant with pasta salad that includes broccoli and peanuts.  (Just writing this is making my mouth water for a good lunch).  Let me tell you this, I'm at home today and I didn't pack a lunch but I will be fixing something very scrumptious for lunch...it doesn't take very long for cereal to disappear (lol).  To go along with my lunch, I'm going to have my national napping day (time) also.  I'm not getting this daylight saving time right now!  Before I eat and nap, let me share these two cards with you today:
Trust God
brown Bazzil cardstock; white GP cardstock; patterned paper from stash; die cut leaf from stash; feather; two faux diamonds; Spellbinders book die 

Easter Blessings
pink Bazzil cardstock with GP white cardstock for mat; patterned paper from stash ; dried flowers; two Martha Stewart's flowers and faux pink pearls; computer generated sentiment; Darice embossing folder

Thanks for your time today.  Eat a good lunch and take you a nap (remember the most successful people sleep their way to the top).

Sending you a hug and LOVE,
Lois

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Lois what a beautiful card I love the colours and the design is wonderful.
Debs xx
{Debs Cards– my personal blog}

LilArtsyWoman said...

Thanks Debs, you're a gem!