Friday, April 3, 2015

Hey You! Yes You....

Good Friday to My Followers, My Friends and My Viewers,
Grace to you today and always.  Today, I'm grateful for all of you and how you keep coming back to view, to leave a comment and to hit that "like" button to let me know that something I'm doing is keeping you interested.  I don't take things like this lightly.  I really, really, really appreciate YOU. My husband had heard that his uncle in Detroit, Michigan had died earlier this week and just a few minutes before coming to the computer to type this message to you, I received a call that one of my first cousins died last night. It's all good if you understand that we all will follow in that path one day.  We are not sad about any of this because we serve a Mighty God.  Perk up!  It's all about you, yeah you today!  Here are two cards that I made with just you in my mind...the first is a Thanks! card and the other is one letting you know you can go on and celebrate:
Supplies for the 1st card (pink one): pink Bazzill cardstock, white cardstock and three pieces of patterned paper from my stash (the striped piece was scored every 1/4 inch and shaped into a flower, the other two pieces were used as mats); a Recollections floral embellishment and a computer generated sentiment (I type them myself and use the fonts on my computer).
The white and red card: white, red and black cardstock; a Sizzix frame layers & flowers die and  a Spellbinders circle die to make the ladybug, a die from the Spellbinders gerber daisy die to make the flower burst.  This one was really fun to make and I think it is cute.


Thanks for taking a little of your time to view today.  Keep smiling, celebrating and again THANKS!
Sending you a HUG and LOVE,
Lois

3 comments:

Lisa Young said...

These are beautiful, Lois!!! Lovely!!!

Cara said...

Condolences on the lost of your family members. I love your thoughts about it though, "It's all good if you understand that we all will follow in that path one day". What a fabulous way to look at it!
That first card is just gorgeous, so elegant and that second one is just adorable!
Thank you for sharing!

LilArtsyWoman said...

Cara, thanks again for your words of inspiration.