Monday, April 6, 2015

What Would We Do Without Mondays

Hello to All,
Happy Monday!  What would you do without Mondays?  I know after your lovely weekend, you begin to think about the newness of another week...a fresh start...a bad start...a good day...a bad day. It all counts no matter what happens. The only problem is Monday is coming whether you like it or not.  So let's embrace this day and make it an awesome day.
I played around with punches this morning to see what I could make.  I made "something" and I don't know what else to call it.  I wasn't following a video or tutorial from another source.  I just pick up my box of punches, a sheet of cardstock, a ruler, a paper cutter some glue and just started playing around.  Since I had put all this energy into doing what I did, I added some flower embellishment, butterflies, ribbon, pattern paper from my stash (which is getting smaller and smaller) and went into my box of sentiments and found something that would go with my design.  Here, take a look and see  what I would do on a Monday:
1st card using 4 punches

2nd card using one punch

Punches that were used for the top mat.
So far, as of this writing, my Monday is awesome.  It is not of anything I'm doing but He who is greater than me...He who controls the universe.  Be Blessed my friends, followers and viewers.  Thanks for spending a little time on Lil Artsy Woman today.
Sending you a hug and LOVE,
Lois

2 comments:

Lisa Young said...

Gorgeous!!! I love these lacy backgrounds, Lois!! Beautiful cards!!

Cara said...

Wow Lois! These are amazing! So feminine looking!