Thursday, May 14, 2015

How's Your Conscience?

Hello Friends, Followers, and Viewers,
It is one of those days that I can say, it is a good day to have a good day.  Can I get you to agree with me?  How's your conscience at this very moment? Everyone is born with a conscience. God has established in us from the very beginning of our lives a sense of morality that tells us the difference between right and wrong. It is built into the very fabric of our being, but during the course of life something happens to the conscience.The conscience in a person, though created perfect in you to be your moral compass, operates in a corrupted environment . Looking at the condition of our consciences, we can have…a clear conscience, a good conscience, a weak conscience, and a guilty conscience. Our consciences can bear witness, be seared, can be corrupted, and can be cleansed. Only you can answer the question concerning your conscience.  Even when you're trying to fool men, God knows your answer...Acts 24:16, So I strive always to keep my conscience clear before God and man.(Scripture sent to me today from one of my followers).
Here is what I am sharing with you today:
Thinking of You
Enabler's List: white cardstock; DCWV Brooklyn Stack for the patterned paper; Penny Black blooming garden stamp; Hero Arts Thinking of You stamp.

Happy
Enabler' List: American Craft cardstock; Tim Holtz's tea dye distress ink; Recollections Metallic Natural Leaves; Organdy Ribbon;  Clear Sentiment embellishment

Enabler's List: American Craft cardstock; Spellbinders Circle dies; Martha Stewart floral stickers; Petaloo textured elements floral embellishment; hand cut tag and heart;
Thanks for coming to visit today.  

Sending You a hug and LOVE,
Lois

1 comment:

Cara said...

Lois, another fabulous and inspiring post! I am in love with that last card. stunning!
(Hugs) Cara
My Creative Chaos {My Personal Blog}