Followers, Friends, Viewers and Visitors, thanks for coming back to see what is happening here on my blogspot for today. Thank you Abantika Hazra for joining as a follower. Welcome aboard!
I'm a little tired from the activities I attended this weekend but blessed that I could be a part of what was going on. I had both daughters and my granddaughter home for the weekend. My oldest daughter from Florida will be here for a week so I'll remain a little tired. We plan to have a grand old mother-daughter time before her departure. We attended a baby shower for my youngest daughter's BFF since elementary school. She (Carla) is so much a third daughter to us and a second sister.
Today is a hello world day (my own made up day). I hadn't caught up with the news since Thursday because I was preparing for the weekend. Things that wowed me this morning were:
1. The Pope has finished his U.S. visit and is now back in Rome...he thought a family that travel over 13,000 miles to see him was "crazy" to do so
2. John Boehner announced his resignation (October)
3. President Obama and Putin will meet at the UN (hadn't talked to each other in over a year)
4. "Super moon" Eclipse thrills sky watchers around the world
5. Tony Stewart will retire from NASCAR in 2016...this one is for my DH
6. Windows 10 has seven free top rated photo apps ( I need one because my pictures are out of focus and the colors are too far off from the real thing)
I know some of you are not at all interested in the news around the world...it's okay. I always want to know something to share in a good conversation. These are just my picks for this morning. Yours may be different.
The card I'm sharing :
"Hello" can go with a majority of other words:
hello sunshine; hello to my BFF; hello, how are you; hello, I'm just tweeting.
Hello, I hope the remainder of your day is fantastic.
Sending you a hug and LOVE,