Thursday, November 12, 2015

"Happy..."

Hello Followers, Visitors, Friends and Viewers,
Welcome to Thursday my dear ones.   Thank you for your lovely comments, your continued support and your concerns.   I'm "happy".

So what makes one happy?   This could be a life long question but we don't have that much time today.
  Many things that are too numerous to count, I presume.  Now, if you are a sad person you probably can hold up your hands and count your happy things on your fingers.   Not me.  My list is very long and it continues to grow day by day and sometimes minute by minute.  I'm counting my happy just as I'm tapping each one of these keys on this keyboard while I'm writing.  You can list your happy in your head while you are reading what I wrote.

The card I made for today includes just the word "happy..." on the front for the sentiment.  For the person who will be giving it away (this is going in my give away box), they may want to to wish someone a happy birthday, a happy anniversary, a happy recovery, a happy day, a happy trip, etc..

Take a look at the card I made for you today:

 

Enabler's List

  • Neenah white cardstock and Recollect red cardstock 
  • DP from Ki Berry Blast paper pad and DCWV Far East
  • Kaiser Craft paper blooms
  • Spellbinders dies: Romantic Vines and foliage
  • Sizzix Mixed media die and Celebration words by Tim Holtz
  • First Edition Doily Dies
  • Martha Stewart Daisy Lace punch
  • Recollection faux pearls
What "happy" could you help celebrate by sending this card?


My Twisted Thursday OUTLAWZ   Challenge Card for Twisted Thursday Challenge for November 12-18, Optional Twist: Paper Piecing!


Enabler's List:
Supplies:
 Cardstock: Neenah white and Recollection red and gray
 DP: Ki Vintage Charm paper pad
 Dies: Spellbinders Radiant Rectangles Nestabilities; Elegant Ovals
 and Sizzix Tim Holtz Holiday Words Script
 Embellishment: Jo lee's boutique




Thanks  again for being with me today.  Come back for our end of the week post on tomorrow.  

Sending you a hug and LOVE
Lois








No comments: