Monday, November 2, 2015

"It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas"

Hello Friends, Followers and Viewers on this rainy Monday.
 Well, it is raining  with an overcast sky where I am with cool temperatures.  What is going on where you are?  I talked to my daughter in Florida and they are expecting 87 degrees and it is very humid.  I know some places are having snow so therefore, it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas, somewhere!
I'm joining the Christmas card making challenge...  Christmas Reflections over at The Outlawz.
Last week while I was doing the "fancy fold cards"  I entered one of them on this site.

Woot, Woot! My entry was chosen: Here is what I received....
 Sandi Huggett, DT commented on your photo "GCC10262015" on The Outlawz Challenges
-----------
Congratulations on being featured this week !
Love, Love, Love this.
Don't forget to grab the featured button from the left side of the main page.

Okay, let's get back to my card for today:
 

Supplies used:
Neenah Bright White cardstock;  DP from Simple Stories and a medium sheet of white tissue paper (almost like vellum); three Michael's red flowers; a red bauble chipboard mini frame; holiday greens from Tim Holtz's Alterations cut out using metallic foil from Craft Smith paper pad; Spellbinders Romantic Vines die was also used with the metallic foil; a small piece of gauze behind the flowers and the Merry Christmas sentiment from Recollections stickers.

As I stated above, "It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas" if you could see the cards I've already made to give during the festive holiday seasons.
Going into the malls and seeing the holiday display just makes your heart a little more joyful.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Please come again!

Sending you a hug and LOVE,
Lois




No comments: