Friday, November 13, 2015

"The Leftovers"

Friday the 13th!!!!!
It is a good, glorious and thankful day my friends, followers, viewers and visitors.  There is no superstition going on today with me.  It is another day that God has made.  Let us rejoice and be glad in it.  Don't you think we have had enough of bad vibes for this week?  Hold your head up high and be joyful!
Fridays are very busy for me.   I always call Friday my "deep cleaning day".  My daughters will check in with me when they think I've reached a point to sit down and talk with them on the telephone.  Their first question on a Friday is "are you busy or can you talk".
Usually, I would have made my Friday card on a Thursday evening so that I would only have to do the posting.
Today is different.  I didn't have time yesterday, so I looked at what was leftover on my desk and decided to use what I already had.  It had to be a quick and easy card so I could get back to working around the house.
Items that were on my desk:  pieces of red and black paper; sequins; die cuts from Sizzix Tim's Holtz  Holiday Greens; a die cut bow and a Faber Castell Pitt pen that was still laying around as well as a few brads;
The cards I made were quick and easy.  Since I'm not entering these in any sketch challenges you will have to wonder "how did she do that" with those leftovers?
 



You may remember this card from last Thursday:  I entered it in the Twisted Thursday Challenge over on The Outlawz blog



This is what I received this morning:



Check out your desk.  You may be surprised to find enough leftover items to make something quick and simple.

Thanks for coming over to be with me today.  Take a little time to enjoy whatever view you have planned for the rest of this day and for the weekend.  God Bless!

Sending you a hug and LOVE,
Lois

No comments: